Saturday, August 26, 2006

back to school...

The tiny vacation, or should i call it a break, whizzed by. School has started, one week down already. After the lazy summer school, with some 8000 freshmen, and beautiful weather...the campus looks like a fish market...but i'm not complaining too much...atleast theres beauty to be appreciated :) ...back to the dorm...still setting up my room...it's my final year, plan to make it grand...arranged for a microwave and fridge already, got a dvd player, but still no tv...i think i'll return the player and use my laptop...going to a water park tomorrow morning, which reminds me i better get some sleep...these dorm sponsored programs have to start early morning :S

Went to see 'Snakes on a Plane' last night...the crowd was great...the movie was funny, everyone should go see it, but leave the movie critic in you at home! I had a great time...don't want to spoil it for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment