Wednesday, August 16, 2006

in memory of the missing post...

Last night, or should I say this morning...I wrote an insanely long post titled more randomness...and boy, was it random...but then the internet went bonkers, theres something wrong with the router and i was too lazy to go and fix it...so, well the post was lost...

I updated the blog yesterday, new look, more links to some of my friends' works and some very interesting, memory rekindling, informative blogs...stuff i can spend hours reading...now i don't know if anyone actually goes through my blog or the links...but it's more for myself...my online desktop, my favorites folder...

I also updated the 'about' part ...with a new description for the blog...incase a chance visitor stumbles upon...so far it doesn't entirely hold true, but i'll make it a point to read it every now and then to remind me of the purpose of this blog and post appropriately. Not to mention i'll try and be more regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment